A lawyer can be the key to identifying and pursuing your options for filing a mesothelioma claim and finding any possible financial recovery.
As you focus on getting mesothelioma treatments or laying a loved one who suffered from mesothelioma to rest, you can count on an experienced attorney – like a mesothelioma lawyer at the Amaro Law Firm – to build you the strongest possible claim and bring it to the best possible resolution.
Get Important Answers & Advice about Your Potential Mesothelioma Claim
Call (713) 352-7975, Text (281) 612-8024, or Contact Our Firm for Your FREE, No Obligations Consultation
We are ready to explain your legal options, answer your questions, and advise you on how to proceed. Free virtual and mobile consultations are available to those who cannot visit our offices.
How a Mesothelioma Lawyer Can Help You
A mesothelioma attorney can do a lot for you when it is time to move forward with a claim. Some of the specific ways a lawyer can help you include (but are not limited to):
Explaining your rights, your options, and the process ahead – In the initial phases of a mesothelioma claim, this guidance can be essential to making the right steps with your claim – and to avoid any mistakes that could compromise your rights or the strength of your claim. It can also be helpful to alleviate some stress, anxiety, and concerns and to set realistic expectations as you prepare to move forward.
Compiling all documentation and evidence necessary for your claim – The success of a claim can hinge, in part, on having the proper evidence to prove the source of asbestos exposure, the severity of the malignancy, and the extent of the losses caused by it. The insight and skills of an experienced lawyer can be priceless at this stage of a claim. That is because an attorney can identify and gather all of the necessary evidence, which could include (but may not be limited to):
- Medical records, diagnostic test results, and medical bills
- Work history and wage earnings records
- Building records.
Protecting your rights and advancing your interests – At every stage of your claim, a lawyer can advocate your rights to compensation and justice. This can be central to keeping your claim moving forward in the proper direction and to preventing others (like possibly an insurance company or a defendant in a lawsuit) from compromising your claim or sabotaging your recovery.
Preparing your claim for litigation if necessary – While most mesothelioma claims are resolved out of court, sometimes, it is necessary to take a claim to trial to fight for the full amount of compensation deserved. In these situations, a lawyer can:
- Handle the complicated discovery process
- Prepare and file all necessary court documents
- Represent you in all hearings and court proceedings.
Bringing your claim to the best possible resolution – Whether this involves negotiating settlements, litigating a claim, and/or filing for certain benefits (like veterans’ benefits), an attorney can help you successfully pursue all of your legal options for compensation.
The bottom line is that mesothelioma can have profound impacts on individuals’ and families’ physical, psychological, and financial wellbeing. With an experienced lawyer on your side, you can be confident that you have the support and representation necessary to positioning a claim and your financial recovery for success.
Benefits of Working with a Mesothelioma Attorney at the Amaro Law Firm
Our attorneys have more than two decades of experience representing individuals and families from across the U.S. in various types of mesothelioma claims. When you make the smart decision to partner with us, you can benefit from our experience and effective advocacy, as well as our:
- Personal service – We are focused on understanding your needs, addressing your concerns, and helping you achieve your objectives. We always provide personalized service and representation to fit the needs and goals of a given client and his/her mesothelioma claim.
- Compassion and dedication – We care about our clients and treat them with respect and compassion. This means that, with the Amaro Law Firm, you can expect support, honesty, and a commitment to excellence throughout the course of your claim.
- Responsiveness – We strive to keep our clients informed about their claims and options so they can make the best choices for them and so they always know what to expect. We also make it a priority to promptly respond to our clients’ calls, emails, and inquiries so they get the answers and information they need whenever concerns regarding their claim may arise.
- Record of success – Our extensive experience with mesothelioma claims has empowered us with the knowledge, skills, insight, and resources to successfully resolve these cases. Testimonials from our former clients, as well as our 5-star ratings on Google and Facebook, affirm our record of exceptional service and success in mesothelioma claims.
Get Answers from a Mesothelioma Attorney: Contact an Experienced Mesothelioma Lawyer at the Amaro Law Firm
For effective advocacy and the highest quality representation in your claim, contact a mesothelioma lawyer at the Amaro Law Firm.
Call (713) 352-7975, Text (281) 612-8024, or Contact Our Firm for your FREE Consultation. This single step can be pivotal to getting on the path to recovery and justice.